We are looking for a reliable, friendly, hardworking, ethical and detail
oriented front office assistant who can also fill in at other positions when
the need arises. Tasks will primarily be data entry, filing and medical
billing but will also involve answering phones, customer service, and other
general office tasks.
Experienced professionals may also be eligible for growth into a supervisory
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent data entry skills with an emphasis on accuracy
* Ability to “multi-task” in a very busy medical office setting
* Computer experience including MS Office
* Self motivation and the ability to excel with minimal supervision
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Previous experience in an office setting, medical office experience
* Previous experience with medical billing and coding preferred.
The hours for this position are currently Monday through Friday 8:30-5:00pm.
We are transitioning to 4 “10”s for some staff. This will be optional.
Benefits included are Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, 401K, profit sharing, and